Healing people with the right molecules.
Ortho means right; using natural substances to correct metabolic imbalances that leads to chronic disease.
Who We Are
WATCH OUT FOR MORE UPDATES HERE and on our FACEBOOK Page
Help us SPREAD our advocacies
Inspiring Doctors, Healing patients
Train with us and become one of the pioneers in ORTHOMOLECULAR MEDICINE! Our 2 yr program is composed of online/face to face classes plus hands on training and visits to different centers and clinics for immersion.
Learn and improve your clinical and analytical skills. You will see your patients improve dramatically with the training you have garnered. Have the chance to be offered clinical practice or consultancy in wellness centers here and abroad.
Interested to be member?
- Memorandum of Agreement between PSOM and Daejeon Medical Tourism AssociationOn May 11 2023, Dr Homer Lim President, together with Dr Ben Valdecanas, Honorary Member, signed an MOU with Dr Yun Seong Kuk, President of the Daejeon Medical Tourism Association
- Congratulations to the attendees of the IV nutrition Comprehensive Workshop
- Intravenous Vit C and oral nitrate improves vascular healthIv Ascorbic acid and dietary nitrates lowers systolic and mean blood pressure
- Comprehensive IV Nutrition workshopWe will have a 2-day comprehensive IV Nutrition workshop at CCF main bldg at Ortigas Pasig city on May 10-11 2023 9am Register at bit.ly/ivworkshop
- Diplomates of the Philippine Society for Orthomolecular MedicineFirst diplomates of PSOM 1. Dr Alain Paul Cabodil 2. Dr Sarah Barba Cabodil 3. Dr Dennis Madulid 4. Dr. Mayroline Pacaide 5. Dr Oliver Leyson 6. Leopoldo Sison✝️